Protect Your Sight From the Sun
No matter the season, your eyes need protection from ultraviolet rays that can damage your sight and increase your risk of eye diseases. Light reflected by the sea, sand, or snow on sunny days can reach your eyes and damage your vision, so be sure to wear sunglasses whether you’re at the ski hill or the beach.
Cloudy days don’t offer much protection either. UV rays can easily penetrate clouds, so overcast skies are not a reason to abandon your sun protection.
Even if you’re blessed with perfect vision, you still need sun safety. We offer a wide selection of sunglasses in both prescription and non-prescription options.
We have brands and styles to suit every member of your family. Come and see us today to pick your favorite pair.Book Appointment
Selecting Your Sunglasses
Choosing sunglasses can be challenging with so many options available. Our team has one goal in mind—to find sunglasses that protect your eyes and make you feel good too.
There are a few things to consider when selecting your sun protection:
- Darker sunglasses don’t necessarily offer more UV protection.
- Polarized lenses reduce glare but don’t protect your eyes from UV rays, though some polarized lenses do offer sun safety too.
- Larger lenses offer more protection since they cover your entire eye area.
- Colored finishes mean very little when it comes to UV protection.
- Price means very little—you should look for high UV protection, not high price tags, to determine how sun-safe the lenses are.
Oakley invents each new product with a design philosophy called sculptural physics: the discipline of solving problems with science and wrapping them in art. Supported by an infrastructure that includes the latest tools of technology, Oakley engineers and artisans continue to expand the American company’s array of product categories.
Visit Our Location
We’re located next to Urban Air Trampoline & Adventure Park. We offer plenty of parking in front of our practice.
- 3046 Lavon Dr., Suite 130
- Garland, TX 75040
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed